Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome to the BIG BANG!

The Beginning Of A Revolution

What is BBP - Studios? It is a new company that I have started in the hope of one day creating an empire of respected animators, designers, artists, and digital creators. I have a passion for digital art, and creation. Not to mention for literature, and a great story. But you may be wondering who I am. Well, I'll tell you. My name is James D Hogan III. Yes, the third.

I have a love for all things art really. So in the light of that passion, I have decided to build an empire of artists, and animators. That dream will take years to perfect as many, many, great individuals will tell you. So I decided to start small. I released several web sites. There purpose? My major web site hosts a long line of viewer videos, art, animations, and some of my own creations in 3d animations, which has always been my field of choice. Well, aside from film making that is.

So even still, some of you more curious viewers are asking your self, what is the purpose of this post. Well it's simple friends. I wish to begin my search for talented artists here, in the place of my comfort. A place where I know people will look and pay close attention. This is were I want to find dedicated men and women, right here, right where I began!

Join me at: www.bigbanginc.webs.com

[Post your own content, and get your name out to the world!]

No comments:

Post a Comment