Saturday, August 8, 2009

The update

Hey guys, whats up friends. Now there has been some pretty awesome things that I have discovered while I've been away from the blog. One is that there is a hole opportunity of onine income to explore with my writing. I just found out about
"TextBroker.com"
I have discovered also discovered mylot. I am sure you guys can view thoughs links above. But what I'm here to do is send updates. Did you guys know the the new Houdini 3D 10 version has been out for months now. I have issues getting a copy because I run on a linux system. I am a bit upset about that to be honest.
Also, I started a new Internet celebration. It's called "WFWS DAY[worlds first web site day]." You guys can learn more about that on the sites.
www.bigbanginc.webs.com
It features content on how to make money on-line, info on the very first web site created, and the usual games and videos that you guys have come to enjoy.

Thanks for reading guys, bbpstudios

No comments:

Post a Comment